Saturday, December 23, 2017

I can not understand or deny that I get horny and hard when he walks into the cell.


I don't know why I was arrested or how long I've been in this cell.
I was returning to my house when the police car appeared on the street next to me.
He brought me here, took off all my clothes, and tied me up so that I couldn't protect myself, stand up, or see my hands.
I eat what he throws on the cell floor for me to eat. I drink all the urine and semen from his cock.
I don't understand why he spank me so hard and cruelly.
Two or three times a day, he beat me until I almost passed out and raped me.
It's not an interrogation; He doesn't ask any questions; he curses me, kicks me, and laughs at my crying.
My back hurts a lot; I feel hungry, cold, pain in my wrists and butt. But I can't understand or deny that I get horny and cum when he enters the cell.
The cell floor is full of piss, tears, sweat, blood, and cum, everything I spill.

1 comment: